CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Card

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted anything. But that doesn't mean that I haven't really been doing anything. In March, I went to my first retreat up in Portage, WI and meet the most wonderful 7 people. I can say that I willing be doing this again in October and can't wait that long. I have learned so many things and will post scrapbook layouts at a later date once I add some journaling. On to my Easter card, I got the peeps image from Cheryl at Cafe Expressions, just click here to see her wonderful creations. I finished these Sunday night and forgot to take them with me to work to mail and mailed them later that night and just remembered that I forgot to sign the cards! Well, at least they can reuse the card and pass it on to someone! Next time I make a card with flowers I will make sure that they are not in the same place inside and outside the card! Let's just say the envelope was tight fitting on the left side. Enjoy looking at my card and I hope to post more soon as I am just figuring out my new computer!


I just wanted to add that the flowers were from a blog hop that I won that was a gift to a online store Ebay store called Paper Patch Crafts. It was a pleasure working with Anne on my purchase and she even threw in lots of extras! Thanks Anne! I am sure that I will find a way to use everything. The diagonal striped paper is glittery and is from a mat stack that I got from Joann's, the ribbon is also from Joann's and the stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael's! I just love finding treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!