CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Congrats on Your New House Card

Well my husband went to San Diego for four days to his cousin's house warming party and even asked me to make a card.  After a long search I used svgcuts.com and found this house to cut with SCAL.  I really like how it turned out but wish I would have found some bushes or something to add to the front like some mini flowers or something.  Inside I used my Kaisercraft stamp for the flourishes which I won from a hop shopping at Paper Patch Crafts.  Can I just say that shopping with Ann was such a great pleasure!  My next post is some of the extras that she added to my stash.  Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!