CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Just Received My Blog Candy!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Been so busy at work that I really can't find the time to actually post the things that I do with my blog candy.  Thanks Celeste at Touched by a Butterfly!  Your handmade flowers are just gorgeous I can't wait to use them!  I can definitely think of some really nice cards up with all the items that I won!  So excited!  This blogger world isn't so bad afterall.  I need to take pictures of the first blog item that I won-mini chipboard album.  Just started to put it together last weekend and need to post my results!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I am excited to see what you will come out with. I like to invite you to enter a custom made apron by me. Enter @lenascraftsblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! Thanks for following my blog!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your new ideas & I'm a new follower!

    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!