CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Just received a wonderful package in the mail

Starting out with a story....for month's packages arrive and my boys get so excited but guess what?  They are my DH ebay packages.  Just today an another package arrived and the boys got excited and my DH takes it to open it, looked inside, and gave it to me as it was mine!!!!  Well the excitement was mine this time and my boys did like all the stickles, glitter pens, gels pens, and not to mention the beautiful card by Karel, you can get to her wonderful blog Here.  I am so excited to use these and want to start on Christmas cards and glittery cards.  Who knows maybe do a few snow layouts, as I am 10 years behind.  Please go over to here blog and she is a kind person.  Thanks Karel!!!!!  HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!