CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Father's Day Cards

Ok, so it has been a long time since I posted and I am really sorry for that. I got a new camera and am trying to figure out all of this stuff. Well, here it goes! I made a Father's Day card for my Dad and my hubby (from our precious canine) as my Mom had my boys and they made theirs at their Grandparent's house. I came across this neat digi paper for Father's Day and decided I just had to use it for my Dad's card! Sorry, can't remember where I got it from but it is a wonderful download. I printed it on photo paper so I could get a better print. I have to tell you I found these banner stamps at Archivers and they are just great except it is very tedious to cut all these out free hand. Needless to say my Dad liked his card as he was reading all the words from the paper.






Now, for my hubby's card, I used a recent picture of our family princess, our precious Abigail/Abby! She couldn't rest until I finished this card for her as she just adores her Dad! Needless to say it was a hit and my Hubby loved it!




Thanks for stopping by! I really enjoy your comments and I promise to post more tomorrow! I made a birthday card for my FIL as his birthday is July 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!