CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Back in Business

Well, I'm back in business!!!! My comments section is back due to a minor glitch in the post options. For some reason, my default in my post options was changed to Don't allow reader comments? Don't know why I would ever want to do this? But thanks to Leelou blogs they took a look at it and now everything is fixed! I am so excited and sorry about the trouble that all of you have been having. Now I will be back to posting!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad all is fixed now! I have had several issues with blogger, too. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!